Information Developers Foundation is a non-profit initiative relies heavily on the time, talent, and subject matter expertise of you, our members. We offer an array of opportunities to engage with us on a variety of programs and projects. If you want to contribute please let us know. Your small contribution can change someone life. Our every contributor is The champion we do not have a designation.
Become a Champion (Volunteer)
Information Developers Foundation invites champions to help us equip changemakers with the transformative technical communication solutions and skills they need to improve lives globally and locally.
If you are interested in volunteering with Information Developers Foundation, the first step is to join and let us know more about you.
Online Champion Opportunities
- Share your knowledge, tech tips, and advice with hundreds of thousands of changemakers by writing for Information Developers Foundation.
- Ask questions or answer tech-related threads in our forums. Share how the nonprofit sector can better use technology to increase an organization’s impact.
For more information about volunteer opportunities at Information Developers Foundation, contact us.
In-Person champion Opportunities
Information Developers Foundation seeks event hosts who are passionate about promoting the use of technology for good and meeting other people who are interested in learning and sharing art and science of technical communication.
Information Developers Foundation offline meetings are currently planned for taking place in Noida, New Delhi, Gurgaon, Pune,Hyderabad, and Bangalore. They offer an opportunity to convene locally to share ideas, learn from one another, and collaborate for real-world impact.
Does this sound like you? Then apply to become an Information Developers Foundation organizer.
- I’m excited about gathering people to discuss and facilitate the upliftment of information development.
- I have strong roots in my community (or want a way to create them).
- I have one to two hours each week that I can devote to organizing an event.
- I have a computer, Internet access, and computer skills.
- I have event-planning skills and resources.
- I love to network and connect people.
Apply to become a local organizer.
Lend your expertise to program development
By becoming a Program Advisory Committee member, you’ll work with other industry leaders, alumni, and faculty on program and curriculum development. With your real-world insights integrated into the curriculum, students study content that is timely, relevant, engaging and reflective of industry trends. With your help and guidance, we can remain a leader in job-ready education and our students are trained as industry leaders both in the classroom and in the field.
To get connected with one of our Academic Divisions to participate in program development, please contact: